sábado, 10 de mayo de 2008

Beautiful Liar


You said you want me that was just a lie, you said you love me that was just a lie. All i wanted was someone who could keep me warm at night you tried it baby but it didn't work and now i know this is gonna be the end oh but you lied .You said you need me that was just a lie you said the truth once that was just a lie all i needed was someone who could keep me warm at night you tried it baby but it didn't work and now i know this is gonna be the end oh but you lied. All i needed was someone who could keep me warm at night you tried it baby but it didn't work and now i know this is gonna be the end oh but you lied.

6 comentarios:

vi dijo...

linda!

G dijo...

qe lindo

G dijo...

alkjsas qe lindo blog quise poner

Ezequiel dijo...

Lindaaa .

pibesdebarracas dijo...

yo tambien tengo blog :) un besito gorda. ahora voy a ver q flog te puedo firmar asi devuelvo la firma tuya de recien! un besoteee.

/brunito0o

Cecilie dijo...

Ay pero el tuyo mucho más, gracias por pasar! Nos estamos pasando jaja.